Paul McNett wrote:
> Not coding to exceptions, but adding something perhaps overlooked. The
> fact that Nate is calling moveToPK() *from the UI* tells me that we
> have a candidate for a UI wrapper.

I was going to get around to wrapping this eventually so that the
TreeView can accept a DataSource, DataField, and a parent field.  The
parent field is so that you can represent a flat dataset in a tree
structure (tasks with subtasks for example).  Only with the parent field
does using a tree view as a data aware object make sense.

> It wouldn't know about PK's, any more than it knows about row numbers,
> as in the moveToRowNumber() function.

I am not sure moveToRowNumber would work here, because I am not mapping
the bizobj dataSet in a flat array.  It's in a Tree structure.  I could
always store the row number in the node to row dictionary instead of the
PK.  I will look into rewriting it.  I didn't know that moveToRowNumber
method existed.

Regards,

Nate