----- lalo...@charter.net wrote:

> Adrian,
>
> Thanks but that's not the issue here.  When a dDataSet is created it
> takes
> the data tuple and creates the SQLite table, as you mentioned.
> However, if
> the dataset info is modified (via a delete statement in this case),
> the info
> does not flow back up to the data tuple.
>
> Larry

Between Johns answer and yours I figured out what you are trying to do. I have
always taken the creation of a DataSet from a dataset to be a one way
operation, sort of CREATE TEMP TABLE. If I want to modify a dataset I do it on
the dataset itself. This is the long version of I don't know.

Adrian Klaver
akla...@comcast.net