On Sep 7, 2009, at 8:11 PM, Ricardo Aráoz wrote:

> Yes, that would not be a problem. The issue here is that the values of
> the PREVIOUS record are shown. It would seem that the record has not
> been actualized at this point, which it should. That's why I say it's
> possibly a bug, I have no way to access the ACTUAL record in the
> GridCellSelected event. Or maybe you could suggest other event that
> fires when the user changes the current row in the grid.

        You would have to add debugging to your bizobj to keep track of when
requery() is fired; when record access is called, etc. If you're
getting a NoRecordsException, then there are no records at that moment
in the bizobj. I don't know where your "previous" record came from,
but tracking bizobj requeries and record counts might be a place to
start.

-- Ed Leafe