Ed Leafe wrote:
>       You would have to add debugging to your bizobj to keep track of when
> requery() is fired; when record access is called, etc. If you're
> getting a NoRecordsException, then there are no records at that moment
> in the bizobj. I don't know where your "previous" record came from,
> but tracking bizobj requeries and record counts might be a place to
> start.

No, there are no records (when I use -1 as default hence
NoRecordsException). But when I use 0 as default no exception is raised
but the labels get their captions changed to the previously selected
record. So my conclusion is that Form.PrimaryBizobj.Record has not yet
been changed to the new values at the time onGridCellSelected gets
fired. My question is, is this by design? And if so, is there any other
event that gets fired after the user selects another record and after
Form.PrimaryBizobj.Record gets the new values? If there isn't then I'd
have to access the data set with the row value, but I'd rather use the
Form.PrimaryBizobj.Record as it seems to me to be a more elegant solution.
Come to think of it, I could also override the bizobject's getFieldVal()
method and change the labels from there (though I think I would be
mixing layers).
What do you think?