Ed:  I did not want to install the egg.  I deleted it from my Linux
machine but forgot to delete it from my XP machine.

Here is what I get now after following your instructions below

C:\PythonProjects\dabo\ide\wizards\AppWizard>python appwizard.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "appwizard.py", line 305, in onLeavePage
     tables = cursor.getTables()
   File "C:\PythonProjects\dabo\dabo\db\dCursorMixin.py", line 1932, in
getTables

     return self.BackendObject.getTables(self.AuxCursor,
includeSystemTables)
   File "c:\pythonprojects\dabo\dabo\db\dbMsSQL.py", line 79, in getTables
     {'db':dbName} )
   File "C:\PythonProjects\dabo\dabo\db\dCursorMixin.py", line 330, in
execute
     raise dException.DBQueryException(errMsg, sql)
DBQueryException: pymssqlCnx instance has no attribute 'errmsg'
SQL: select table_name from INFORMATION_SCHEMA.TABLES where
table_catalog = %(db
)s and table_type = 'BASE TABLE' order by table_name

--
Jeff

Jeff Johnson
j...@dcsoftware.com