Thank Ed - and Paul and John and Adrian:  I will get into this tomorrow
and follow it through.  The only time it fails is when it tries to
gather all of the tables in the class designer or the app wizard.  I
have no problems with the connection or accessing the connection in code.

Thanks for all of your help!

--
Jeff

Jeff Johnson