I commented out the init Ed mentioned and here is the traceback for what
I am seeing now.  I am not certain the (db:dbName) is placing the
database name in the select statement (as far as I can tell).  When I
run the exact query in the query analyzer in Enterprise Manager it
returns the file names which is what we are looking for here.

The DBQueryExecption class below is raised but that is where the program
hangs.

The select statement is failing and raising a DBQueryException but it
doesn't tell us why the sql failed.

C:\PythonProjects\dabo\ide\wizards\AppWizard>python appwizard.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "appwizard.py", line 305, in onLeavePage
     tables = cursor.getTables()
   File "c:\pythonprojects\dabo\dabo\db\dCursorMixin.py", line 1956, in
getTables

     return self.BackendObject.getTables(self.AuxCursor,
includeSystemTables)
   File "c:\pythonprojects\dabo\dabo\db\dbMsSQL.py", line 87, in getTables
     {'db':dbName} )
   File "c:\pythonprojects\dabo\dabo\db\dCursorMixin.py", line 332, in
execute
     raise dException.DBQueryException(errMsg, sql)
DBQueryException: internal error: None
SQL: select table_name from INFORMATION_SCHEMA.TABLES where
table_catalog = %(db
)s and table_type = 'BASE TABLE' order by table_name

class DBQueryException(DatabaseException):
        def __init__(self, err, sql=None):
                self.err_desc = err.rstrip()
                self.sql = sql and sql.strip() or None

        def __str__(self):