Hi,
 Maybe this old hat for others but I have run into a strange difference
between Linux and Windows when selecting data from a "dataset" as in
newdata = sessds.execute("select sessionid, miles,
facility,began,ended,totalseats from dataset group by 1 order by 2")

In the above select statement "began" and "ended" are suppose to be dates.
They are using the "date" type in the Postgres database.

On Linux the values are returned as
'began': datetime.date(2009, 10, 3), 'ended': datetime.date(2009)
which is what I would have expected.

However, on Windows the values are returned as
'began': u'2009-10-03', 'ended': u'2009-10-04'
which is not what I'd expect.

Was there a setting or some other thing I was suppose to do for dates in
datasets for windows?

Johnf