Użytkownik Ed Leafe napisał:
>       Can you try running this with a DatabaseActivityLog set? Start your
> app like this:
>
> app = dabo.dApp(DatabaseActivityLog="data.log")
>
> ...and then post the contents here? If it's a big log, send it to me
> off-list.

Oh, I did that before, but didn't remember about it.
Strange is, that after restarting whole machine problems gone.
Here is log content before restart:
     Database Activity Log: Sun Nov 08 13:24:45 2009: FAILED SQL: select
* from users
     Database Activity Log: Sun Nov 08 13:24:46 2009: FAILED SQL: select
*   from   limit 1
And this is after restart:
     Database Activity Log: Mon Nov 09 01:42:16 2009: SQL: select * from
users
I didn't change anything in code, which is exactly the same, but I
upgraded psycopg2
from 2.0.12 to 2.0.13 version. Could it be a reason?
But before upgrade, I worked with database with pgAdmin and with pure
psycopg2 too
and everything worked fine except Dabo.
What do you think about it?

--