On Nov 8, 2009, at 7:02 PM, Jacek Kałucki wrote:

> Oh, I did that before, but didn't remember about it.
> Strange is, that after restarting whole machine problems gone.

        That's pretty strange. It's good that the problem is gone, but now
we'll never figure out what caused it.

> Here is log content before restart:
>     Database Activity Log: Sun Nov 08 13:24:45 2009: FAILED SQL:
> select
> * from users
>     Database Activity Log: Sun Nov 08 13:24:46 2009: FAILED SQL:
> select
> *   from   limit 1

        I wonder how this last query got in: it's missing the table name in
the FROM clause.

> And this is after restart:
>     Database Activity Log: Mon Nov 09 01:42:16 2009: SQL: select *
> from
> users
> I didn't change anything in code, which is exactly the same, but I
> upgraded psycopg2
> from 2.0.12 to 2.0.13 version. Could it be a reason?

        Possibly, but I would doubt it.

> But before upgrade, I worked with database with pgAdmin and with pure
> psycopg2 too
> and everything worked fine except Dabo.
> What do you think about it?

        It sounds like the Dabo connection was holding open a transaction,
and needed a rollback() to clear it. If you run into this again,
please post the log entries for it and maybe we'll find a clue.

-- Ed Leafe