I am working my way through the PyCon tutorial, and am at the point in
the second half titled 'Taking a Test Drive'.  When I try to Run, I get
only a popup with the following erro:

Attribute Error: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'HoursBizobj'

I did some digging through the archives on gmane.org and it appears that
for some reason 'HoursBizobj' isn't getting created.  There is a
ClientBizobj.pyc, but no HoursBizobj.pyc in the ui directory.  I found
one post where it was suggested to try exiting the ClassDesigner and
re-starting it from the directory containing the cdxml file... did that,
no luck.

Any suggestions on where I went astray?

TIA,

Monte