2010/8/23 Monte Milanuk <memila...@gmail.com>:
>> Are you by chance using sqlite as a db?  I am and I had to change
>> billed=false to billed = 0 to get past that error message.
> Interesting... that did it in Mac OS X, at least.

SQLite doesn't know a real Boolean type, but uses integers.
The SQLite backend should take care of that - seems like it doesn't.

(For a customer I'm developing an app in Delphi, cough, that syncs
lots of data between a PostgreSQL server and a local SQLite database.
Don't ask... The Zeos database access library has the same problem,
also with several other datatypes, e.g. it writes booleans and
datetimes as strings in the format of the locale instead of the only
useful format, i.e. ISO 8601. The Zeos guys couldn't accept their lib
would do something wrong...)

Greetlings, Hraban