I am trying out the AppWizzard and ideally I would like the generated
forms etc for the "Master data" editing, however I would like to change
some things.

1.  use dDragForm instead of dFrom
     - selection at the bottom or top and the search and edit page as a
notebook at the bottom
2. define for each field a translatable description, HelpText and
ToolTip which are reused whenever I use that field from that particular
bizObj
3. define a default field order per bizObj
4. disallow deletion on some bizObj

I am looking through the wiki, tutorials and screencasts, but I haven't
come across the right one yet.  I assume that 2 and 3 should be in one
of them, but would appreciate tips on how best to do the others.

Werner