Paul,

On 02/02/2011 19:42, Paul McNett wrote:
> Or have an alternative(s) datanav's, i.e. have different ones and at the
>> appropriate moment the AppWizard asks which one to use - kind of like
>> having different templates.
> That would be really cool. :)

I having a go at it.

- moved all the spec* to a folder e.g. "standard_spec" and created a new
one called "i18n_spec" and for the moment hard coded AppWizard to use
that folder

Got the generation stuff adapted in AppWizard (also this needs more
work) and it generates e.g. the grd stuff like this:

# -*- coding: utf-8 -*-

import dabo
if __name__ == "__main__":
     dabo.ui.loadUI("wx")
from PagEditBase import PagEditBase

class PagEditCellarbook(PagEditBase):

     def createItems(self):
         """Called by the datanav framework, when it is time to create
the controls."""

         biz = self.GetGrandParent().getBizobj("Cellarbook")

         mainSizer = self.Sizer = dabo.ui.dSizer("v")
         gs = dabo.ui.dGridSizer(VGap=7, HGap=5, MaxCols=3)

         ## Field CELLARBOOK.barrique
         label = dabo.ui.dLabel(self, NameBase="lblbarrique",
Caption="barrique")
         objectRef = dabo.ui.dTextBox(self, NameBase="barrique",
                         DataSource="CELLARBOOK", DataField="barrique",
                         ToolTipText=biz.getColToolTip("barrique"),
                         HelpText=biz.getColHelp("barrique"))

etc etc etc, similar for the PagSelect and PagGrd.

However I can't figure out a way to get at the Bizobj, obviously using
GetGrandParent() is a hack (and on top it returns "None").

Any tips?

Werner