On Apr 15, 2011, at 6:26 AM, enrico secco wrote:

> how can a field 'remember' a value between two run?
> I did observed this effect in my apps: I set a select form with some values
> in some fileds, then I do a requery and then I close the application. I
> restart the application and on re-opening the same select form I find all the
> fileds pre-setted like the last time.
> How can dabo remember the last status of the form.

        Controls have the 'SaveRestoreValue' property, that, if True, writes
their value to the Dabo Preferences file, and attempts to restore it when the
control is created again. It's very similar to the form's 'SaveRestorePosition'
property, which will remember the size and position of forms in your app when
you close and then later re-open them.

-- Ed Leafe