I'm new to Dabo, and have tried to follow the installation instructions
to the letter.  I chose not to install Tortoise, and am running Windows
XP Home, with McAfee Antivirus Plus.

Web Update does not seem to be updating my system.  The reason I am
trying to run Web Update is that can't run ClassDesigner - it produces
an error message: object has no attribute 'dPageStyled', and various
posts suggest that a Web Update from DaboDemo should solve the problem.
(DaboDemo fires up with no problems.)

I have run Web Update repeatedly, but nothing seems to change.  I
checked the McAfee incoming events log, which said that "a computer at
mail.daboserver.com has attempted an unsolicited connection".  The
message gave the IP address (98.129.169.111), so I added this as a
trusted connection in McAfee's Firewall Connections setting, but it
didn't make any difference.

Any advice please ?  I am itching to try Dabo ...

Many thanks.

Pete