Hi,
Apparently one of my users is able to enter invalid dates and tracing this bug
caused me to check the code for the dDateTextBox.  I was reviewing the code
when I found this code for LostFocus event

def __onLostFocus(self, evt):
                val = self.Value
                try:
                        newVal = self.Value
                        if newVal != val:
                                self.Value = newVal
                except ValueError:
                        pass

Looks like it does nothing.  How could it be possible that the newVal !=
val????  If it doesn't the self.Value is reset.

What is the purpose of the code???  Was it required for some special purpose?
Johnf