Hi,
I continue to get strange errors from 2.7. openSUSE 11.4, wxPython 2.8.11.0
latest Dabo.

Here's a new one
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/johnf/dabo/dabo/ui/uiwx/dPageFrameMixin.py", line 47, in
__onPageChanging
    self.Pages[oldPageNum]._saveLastActiveControl()
AttributeError: 'InfoPanel' object has no attribute '_saveLastActiveControl'

The code associated:

class PageTabs(dabo.ui.dPageFrame):

    def beforePageChange(self,old, new):
        if self.Form.EditMode == True:
            dabo.ui.dMessageBox.stop(parent = self.Form, message ='Please
release edit mode before moving to the next tab.')
                #self.Form.notifyUser("Please release edit mode before moving
to the next tab")
            return False

I believe beforePageChange is a hook method.  All I'm trying to do is prevent
the user from moving to a new tab while in EditMode.

Of course I do NOT see this error in 2.6.5

Johnf