From: Bob K.
Sent: Monday, August 08, 2011 11:06 AM
To: Dabo Users list
Subject: Re: [dabo-users] dabo not working

file sent to dabo.codepad.org

traceback from cmd

C:\Program Files (x86)\Dabo Runtime\ide>python classdesigner.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "classdesigner.py", line 8, in <module>
    import dabo
  File
"c:\python27\lib\site-packages\dabo-0.9.3-py2.7.egg\dabo\__init__.py", li
ne 103, in <module>
    import logging
ImportError: No module named logging