For simple relationships of bizobjs, I can handle the bizobj coding.
Now I have come across the a tricky relationship.

A simplified version of tables is reproduced below---

'model' : table contains info about car-models
fields :  (mdlid, mdlcode, mdlname)

'extwarr' : table contains definitions about standard warranties. (a model can
have one or more extwr associated with it)
fields : (extwrid, extwrcode, extwrname)

'mdlwar' : glue table containing info about 'modelwise associated warranties'
fields : (mdlwrid, mdlid, extwrid)

I have defined bizobjs for these 3.
'mdlwr' has 2 parent tables & therefore 2 FK fields.
I got stuck while defining 'ParentLinkField' property.
     mdlwarBizObj.ParentLinkField = ??!!
because there are 2 parent tables for 'mdlwar' child table & therefore 2 link
fields, how to define them?
I searched the docs of dBizObj to see whether I can pass there a list of
fields, but it accepts only 1 argument.

---Vineet

multipart/alternative
  text/html