On Aug 11, 2011, at 3:39 PM, Ximo Nadal wrote:

> "/usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/dabo/ui/uiwx/dFormMixin.py",
> line 129, in _afterInit
>     super(dFormMixin, self)._afterInit()
>   File
> "/usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/dabo/ui/uiwx/dPemMixin.py", line
> 333, in _afterInit
>     self.afterInit()
>   File "/tmp/tmpY0mLQj.py", line 237, in afterInit
>     fm.prependSeparator()
> AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'prependSeparator'

        Hmmm... that's indicating that the File menu ('fm') was not found when
it created the reference to it when the Class Designer was starting up. We had
an issue in the past where localized menus were not properly referenced;
perhaps this is another case of that - are you running with Spanish as your
locale?

-- Ed Leafe