On Oct 10, 2011, at 10:57 AM, Vineet Deodhar wrote:

> I was just wondering whether it would make sense to have a 'save' method that
> can accept a tuple of dictionaries (like what we get from the getDataSet).
> For every dictionary in the tuple, a new record would be added to the DB.
>
> (Searched the dabo-docs to look for something similar, but could not find)

        dBizobj.appendDataSet(ds)

Docstring: Appends the rows in the passed dataset to this bizobj's dataset. No
checking is done on the dataset columns to make sure that they are correct for
this bizobj; it is the responsibility of the caller to make sure that they
match. If invalid data is passed, a dException.FieldNotFoundException will be
raised.

-- Ed Leafe