Użytkownik Vineet Deodhar napisał:
> SQL&  PARAMS : update `dist` set `dist`.`distnm` = %s, `dist`.`statid` = %s
> where `dist`.`distid`=0  ('delmenow11', 17)
>
> I don't understand why it is this where clause --- where `dist`.`distid`=0

Unfortunately, DefaultValues property set in biz layer doesn't affect db layer.
In db layer all new field values are initialized by its type, e.g. str is
initialized to '', etc.
So, if you have FK fields in your table, you must set these fields explicitly
to the proper values to satisfy database RI rules.
In your situation, you should initialize distid field to None value or any
valid FK.
--
Regards
Jacek Kałucki