Hi Soeren,

> Actually, I am so grateful that with dabo I could get what I needed, that I
> would be willing to help with the tutorials
> myself, but as the author of the last post, I have to admit that there is no
> knowledge that I could turn into a tutorial
> yet. And please excuse the lenghty explanation...

I agree with the sentiment - in fact, I had planned on writing a bunch
of documentation myself, but got busy with a bunch of actual work I
had to do, never got around to it. That was a few years ago!

It seems to always be the case for projects that are done without a
lot of funding - the people investing their time are working on making
the product better, and don't have the time (or the desire!) to do
documentation.

--

# p.d.