Użytkownik John Fabiani napisał:
> Interesting code.  What platform required the code?  While working with
> barcode readers in the past (I have only used symbol) they just acted as a
> keyboard.  I did not find it necessary to write any code.  I did however have
> to strip out the beggining and ending char's to gain access to the data.  But
> I was doing that anyway.  Your code avoids the stripping.

I have Windows platform application with DataLogic scanners supported.
But I think it should work in any software environment and with any scanner
with Wedge interface support, the only thing to do is to customize scanned code
prefix and suffix.
The main advantage of this code is that you have no longer need to put focus on
control
that accept keyboard output.
You can trigger scan button anywhere the focus is placed.
--
Regards
Jacek Kałucki