Bump
Anyone? This doesn't seem to be a pymssql problem as it works fine on it's
own. Once Dabo is involved I get the error:
Error fetching records: (<type 'exceptions.UnboundLocalError'>, local
variable 'row' referenced before assignment)

There are several references to the variable row (row = blahblah..) in
dCursorMixin.py, 14 to be exact, but I don't know enough about python to do
much about it.

Can anyone help please?

Thanks
Carey

On Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 7:20 PM, Carey Gagnon <careydeangag...@gmail.com>wrote:

> That was pretty much the full traceback Ed, but here's the entire
> enchilada:
>
> C:\src\ide\wizards\AppWizard>AppWizard.py
> C:\src\dabo\lib\SimpleCrypt.py:52: UserWarning: WARNING: SimpleCrypt is
> not secu
> re. Please see http://wiki.dabodev.com/SimpleCrypt for more information
>   warnings.warn("WARNING: SimpleCrypt is not secure. Please see
> http://wiki.dabo
> dev.com/SimpleCrypt for more information")
> 2012-12-03 19:14:37 - ERROR - Error fetching records: (<type
> 'exceptions.UnboundLocalError'>, local variable 'row' referenced before
> assignment)
>
> Thanks
> Carey
>

> On Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 7:04 PM, Ed Leafe <ed.le...@rackspace.com> wrote:

>> 7288).
>> throwing

>>         Could you post the full traceback? That will show where the error
>> originated.
>>

>> -- Ed Leafe

>> http://leafe.com/archives/byMID/c2aa8310-517d-4c67-8435-572d475a4...@rackspace.com

multipart/alternative