I am new to dabo and would like to try it.
I have been trying to install it on a ubuntu 12.04 system but can not get it to work.
Is there anyone who can help.
I have downloaded the files, and followed the instruction I could find on the web to the best I could but came across problems. In my home directory I have installed a directory src doing a ls, I see the dabo directory. In the dabo directory I have the setup.py file. If I give the command in terminal python setup.py it comes back with File "setup.py" , line 7, in <module> from dabo.__version__ import version ImportError: No module named __version__

Hope someone can help
Bert