> pk = self.Form.getBizobj("rechnung").getPK()
> sql = """SELECT rechnung_position.name, preis, anzahl
>                 FROM rechnung
>                 INNER JOIN rechnung_position ON rechnung.id=rechnung_id
>                 WHERE rechnung.id=%s
>                 ORDER BY position"""
> tmpCursor.execute(sql, (pk, ))
>
>         See if that works better for you.

First thank you for your super fast answer, unfortunately that didn't change
anything!

Still the same error when I call:

ds_artikel      = tmpCursor.getDataSet()

Could there be a problem with my table-layout or its interpretation of dabo?

Here the SQL-Snippet of the table:

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `rechnung_position` (
  `id` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
  `rechnung_id` int(11) NOT NULL,
  `name` varchar(300) NOT NULL,
  `preis` float NOT NULL,
  `anzahl` int(11) NOT NULL,
  `position` int(11) NOT NULL,
  PRIMARY KEY (`id`),
  KEY `rchnung_id` (`rechnung_id`)
) ENGINE=MyISAM  DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1 AUTO_INCREMENT=1665 ;

--
-- Daten für Tabelle `rechnung_position`
--

INSERT INTO `rechnung_position` (`id`, `rechnung_id`, `name`, `preis`,
`anzahl`, `position`) VALUES