Am Dienstag, den 30.04.2013, 17:51 +0200 schrieb Max Voß:
> Could there be a problem with my table-layout or its interpretation of dabo?
>
> Here the SQL-Snippet of the table:
>

> CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `rechnung_position` (
>   `id` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
>   `rechnung_id` int(11) NOT NULL,
>   `name` varchar(300) NOT NULL,
>   `preis` float NOT NULL,
>   `anzahl` int(11) NOT NULL,
>   `position` int(11) NOT NULL,
>   PRIMARY KEY (`id`),
>   KEY `rchnung_id` (`rechnung_id`)
> ) ENGINE=MyISAM  DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1 AUTO_INCREMENT=1665 ;
>
> --
> -- Daten für Tabelle `rechnung_position`
> --
>
> INSERT INTO `rechnung_position` (`id`, `rechnung_id`, `name`, `preis`,
> `anzahl`, `position`) VALUES
> (9, 1, 'Fassung', 130, 1, 0),
> (2, 0, 'test2', 0, 2, 0),
> (10, 2, 'Spray', 3, 1, 0),
> (8, 1, 'Gläser', 79, 2, 0),

That is strange, it is in fact a problem with the conversion of my
float-fields when I change the db-fields from float to decimal-type,
what is the better choice anyway, everything works like a charm. But I
probably should open a ticket for that behaviour, since that isn't what
it is supposed to do with float-fields, right?

Max