On Oct 3, 2014, at 12:19 PM, Sibylle Koczian <sibylle.kocz...@t-online.de>
wrote:

> I strongly suspect similar problems at other places in the Dabo code; at
> least I've intermittent unicode related errors I can't explain from my own
> code.
>
> So this should be fixed at some central place, but where?

I wish that there was one and only one place for this, but in a 10-year-old
code base, that's simply not the case.

So instead we patch the places where we have unicode failures as they show up.
I would try changing this line to use the ustr() function in libs/utils.py.
Maybe someday we'll update it to use six.text_type() instead so that it will
work with python 2 and 3.

-- Ed Leafe

multipart/signed
  application/pgp-signature