Am 04.10.2014 16:42, schrieb Ed Leafe:
On Oct 4, 2014, at 5:44 AM, Sibylle Koczian <sibylle.kocz...@t-online.de> wrote:

If that works not only with Editor.py, but also with my own application, I'll
put the changed modules into codepad, ok?

Are you familiar with git and GitHub? If so, you could fork the code at
g...@github.com:dabodev/dabo.git, and create a pull request against the working
branch. This way we could merge the code directly into the codebase for
everyone to benefit from.

I've never tried to use git in any way. Probably it would be a good idea to learn about it, but except for getting Dabo via SVN in the past I don't know anything at all about version control. So is there a tutorial or something like that for absolute beginners? And is it reasonable to first learn to use git and then put these very small changes in?

On the other hand the traceback Bruno Gallard cited in his mail looks very similar, seems to be the same problem. So I certainly shouldn't sit on the change, small as it is.

Greetings,
Sibylle