On 2/6/15 1:36 PM, john wrote:

Beyond the above, I could not determine how it worked - for example in
the clone method you have '1/0' which of course will cause an error but
clone is never called which was a complete surprise.  The inheritance
also work in some funny way that I did not understand. Of course it's
moot at this point unless someone wants to revisit at a later time.

Take it out. I put 1/0 in places to prove/disprove that the code is being called (shortcut to cause an exception). The fact that it is there means I wanted to document that the code was never called (I think the wxPython docs claimed it would be called, or something).

Seriously, take it out. Think of the time we wasted just talking about it. Dabo needs to be simplified. Seriously.

Paul