Wow - thank you very much.

Have you taken a look at wxPython 4.1.x?  There are a bunch of changes that will need changes in Dabo.

Johnf

On 5/17/20 9:27 AM, Ed Leafe wrote:
A few years ago when I updated the dabodev.com website, I switched from the
original wiki software (ZWiki, running on Zope), to MediaWIki. I planned on
migrating the old pages to the new format, but life got in the way.

A few weeks ago a relative newcomer to Dabo, Dragan Nedeljković, asked me
about the wiki. I had the old files I had exported from ZWiki, but bit rot had
set in, and the files were not readable. I thought all was lost, but then I
remembered the Internet Archive! I searched it for the old wiki, and sure
enough, the old pages live on in the Archive! None of the images were saved,
though, so the pretty pictures are lost.

So for the past two weeks I’ve been using my free time (I got Corona’d from my
job back in March) to convert the old pages to the new format. It’s nowhere
near complete, but I have completed the “Framework Documentation” section,
which contains most of the useful information we had in the archive.

https://wiki.dabodev.com/index.php?title=Framework_Documentation

I hope that this is useful to someone!

-- Ed Leafe

https://leafe.com/archives/byMID/d5359498-c64a-4682-ba77-1851ccddc...@leafe.com