Things I am aware of:

My guess is there is nothing available as far as a list of changes.

I am unable to install 4.1.x on my OpenSuse 15.1 - but it does install on ubuntu 18.

I got the menu to work on window by adding "dMenuItem = dabo.import_ui_name('dMenuItem')" to dPemMixin.py -> _restoreFontZoom() seems to work on windows 10, python 3.7.x and stopped the crashing.

dGrid (in many places) I changed
"self.SetSelectionMode(wx.grid.Grid.wxGridSelectCells)"
"self.SetSelectionMode(wx.grid.Grid.wxGridSelectRows)"
 "self.SetSelectionMode(wx.grid.Grid.GridSelectCells)"

"self.SetSelectionMode(wx.grid.Grid.GridSelectRows)"

That's all I currently know about.  I'm still looking.

Johnf