On Mon, 20 Jul 2015, Olafur Gudmundsson wrote:

      - In addition to matching the approach of OPENPGPKEY on the LHS, it would
make sense for this draft to match the other draft's language on the subject of
response length.
       I’d like to see the SMIME draft adopt the Security Considerations text
about response size from the OPENPGPKEY draft.

In my mind the question is rather than repeat the text how about just reference
the text explicitly, same goes for the use of LHS is there need to repeat the
definition or is
should explicit reference be used.

The text is small enough to copy. It is a single small paragraph. Please
copy so both texts can be read and implemented without needing to cross
reference.

Paul