>> and then later it
>> turned out that there was an incompatibility between the new
>> 1.1.0pre and our version of the tailor tool, so I put the original
>> darcs-1.0.9 back.
>
> Uhm, how is that? Can you point me in the right direction to fix the
> problem? And what is "1.1.0pre"? I thought we were all waiting for
> darcs 2... :-)

Well, the version of the tailor tool that we use is 0.8.0 plus a
couple of patches.  ;-)

(Note to everyone else: 0.8.0 is at least two years old and the
current tailor is completely redesigned from that version.)

So nevermind.  We are about to stop using our two-way-sync script to
keep SVN in sync with darcs.  (And we're probably going to move off
of darcs entirely.)

Regards,

Zooko