David Roundy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> added the comment:

On Fri, Jan 11, 2008 at 11:27:35PM -0000, Zooko wrote:
> If you can't untar that tarball, or if you can't detect a bug in that
> repo, then please ask me and I will be happy to help reproduce the bug.

I've got the tarball, but I'm not clear how to use it to reproduce the bug.
I don't see any problems there (e.g. no unrecorded changes), but I only
looked with the latest darcs-unstable and the darcs 1.0.9rc1 that is in
etch, so it may be that the bug appeared and disappeared between those
versions.

What should I see?
--
David Roundy