I decided I don't like using "Superseder" to track dependencies for release,
because there's not way to see a report of all of these tickets, so we can
easily review what they are, and what the status is. So instead I'm tagging all
of the issues with the "FixForDarcs20" tag, so we can make such a report.

superseder:  -Darcs2: "changes" shows revised history, darcs apply => bus
error, darcs-unstable (hashed) repo fails to push to empty repo, get leaves
mystery rmfiles (old format), optimize --reorder => Failure commuting patches
in commute_by called by gpit! (Darcs2), record => "hash failure" with
pre-gzipped files, wrong report of "Skipped 6 patches due to dependencies"