On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 08:59:31AM -0700, zooko wrote:
> Actually, we should commit at least some of them to the core darcs
> repository in a "contrib" subdirectory, in order for them to have
> maximum visibility and availability.  Could the darcs devs please
> consider that option (again)?

I still think that we shouldn't put tools into the darcs repository that we
aren't willing to support.  For instance, I'd rather take darcs.cgi out
than add darcsweb in.  (No, this isn't a threat to take darcs.cgi out, but
merely to point out that just because it's distributed with darcs doesn't
mean it works... as discovered recently when someone tried to use
darcs.cgi.)
--
David Roundy
Department of Physics