Dear xmonad and darcs communities,

many years ago¹ I created a service called darcswatch, which tracks the
state of submitted darcs patches, by watching the mailinglists and
repositories. It has been running since then at
http://darcswatch.nomeata.de/

I have not actively used it myself since at least 4 years, and the last
patches are from 2011. It still works, but also not always, i.e. it
seems to miss some patches it cannot parse.

As far as I know, the darcs and xmonad projects were the only that
somewhat actively use(d) it.

So I wonder: Is there a point in keeping it alive? Is there maybe even
someone interested in taking over? Or can I just silently pull the plug?

Greetings,
Joachim

¹ almost seven, actually:
https://www.joachim-breitner.de/blog/290-Announcing_DarcsWatch
That was when GitHub was not ubiquitous and still many projects were
using Darcs.
--
Joachim “nomeata” Breitner
  m...@joachim-breitner.de • http://www.joachim-breitner.de/