Christoph,

> Adding to that: The liquify help labels stay in the header frame even when the
> liquify module is no longer active (tab closed). This leads to a state
> where the help says e.g. "click to add line" but nothing actually happens.

I have reproduced this only when a node is removed. That is, when
removing a node (right clic) the help stays on top. It is only removed
when going over another liquify node and leave it.

Regards,

--
  Pascal Obry /  Magny Les Hameaux (78)

  The best way to travel is by means of imagination

  http://photos.obry.net
  http://www.obry.net

  gpg --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --recv-key F949BD3B