Aurélien,

> This is the same with the default stylesheet. It may not be a
> translation issue, but still. One easy solution would be to enlarge
> the font for the lighttable/darkroom/etc. labels, but a bigger top
> panel means a smaller picture frame and it's a shame for a photo
> editor.
> https://youtu.be/h9vvqbO9MBM

Really strange I can't reproduce on my side! Maybe a font issue or a
DPI issue. What screen do you have?

I agree with you that this is a bug and need to be fixed, but in string
freeze I'm not sure I can arrange this help to be on 2 lines. I can
certainly do that for the french translation.

Well, I'll do it right now. Then you'll be able to test RC2 when it is
out and we'll see.

--
  Pascal Obry /  Magny Les Hameaux (78)

  The best way to travel is by means of imagination

  http://www.obry.net

  gpg --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --recv-key F949BD3B