Hi Aurélien,

> However, while using the liquify module, the contextual help label appears
> in the header and is 3 lines heigh (in French) which causes the image frame
> to shrink while the header frame expands to display the label. But when the
> image frame shrinks, the cursor looses the focus (the editing mask moves
> with the resized  image) so the contextual help disappears. Practically,
> this causes unexpected glitches of the UI with appearing/disappearing labels
> and full width/resized image as you move the cursor on the editing mask.

I cannot reproduce this. Maybe a font too large? A different DE?

I'm using GNOME Shell with standard CSS.

Note that the english message is also 3 lines high, so that should not
be a frech vs english version issue.

Regards,

--
  Pascal Obry /  Magny Les Hameaux (78)

  The best way to travel is by means of imagination

  http://photos.obry.net
  http://www.obry.net

  gpg --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --recv-key F949BD3B