Am 17.02.2017 um 06:57 schrieb Matthias Bodenbinder:
> Am 16.02.2017 um 23:27 schrieb Tobias Ellinghaus:
>
>> Neither module was changed between those two releases. Did you compile both
>> versions yourself and are you sure that the compile flags are identical?
>>
>>> Good job! Thank you!
>>>
>>> Matthias
>>

> I compiled 2.2.3 myself and took 2.2.1 from debian testing .
>
> I will compile 2.2.1 myself and see.
>
> Matthias

I checked it. This is indeed an issue with the self-compilation.

If I pull the source from debian testing (apt-get source darktable) and compile
it by myself the benchmark is fast (15 s) compared to 22 s when I use the
debian testing binaries.

This is somewhat shocking to me. Why is that? And could I eventually see
similar performance improvements with other apps?

Matthias