Hi,

Am 05.04.2017 um 07:33 schrieb Kelvie Wong:
I just realized that on my Sony a7R II (and this probably applies to all
of the cameras in this series, probably even the NEX), if you have
certain camera settings, some lens corrections are baked into the ARW
files (Sony's raw format) -- that is the bit values appear to change,
not just the metadata.

just for the record: This seems to be a common feature of Sony cameras. If I understand the settings menu correctly, also the Sony Alpha 6300 can apply in-camera vignetting correction to raw files. This feature is turned on, when default factory settings are applied. The pictures, which have been utilized to generate lens correction data in liblensfun, have actually been taken with Sony Alpha cameras. Thus, it would be interesting to know, if liblensfun data is based on raw raw files or on raw files with in-camera vignetting correction.

        Heiko

--
-- Number Crunch Blog @ https://www.numbercrunch.de
--  Cluster Computing @ http://www.clustercomputing.de