The 30 sec are export time on a full res image.
For darkroom mode, it's slow but usable. It's not that abysmal. :-D
I'll give you the remaining measurements tomorrow.
I do think that there's hope... actually, up to now I was really focusing on
the algorithm itself and on demosaicking quality. Code is still dirty and I
think there's potential.
I'd use FFT for convolutions. As said, some more info to come tomorrow.
Cheers,
Ingo