Hi !

Following my work from this Summer, I'm glad to propose my first blind
deconvolution algorithm, written in Python, based on papers from
2011-2014  : https://github.com/aurelienpierre/Image-Cases-Studies

TL;DR :

Blind deconvolution is a technique used in astronomy and microscopy to
deblur pictures based on an estimation of the blur "profile" (SPF for
the geeks). This work on motion blur, focus blur, etc. A commercial
photo software get spectacular results with this technique :
http://relaunch.piccureplus.com/ (although it's not really blind).

My code is a proof of concept which runs now (barely optimized) between
50 and 275 s on a 2 Mpx image.

I'm still looking for some help to port it in a Darktable module, since
I'm not a C developper (or at least some doc).

Thanks !

*Aurélien PIERRE*
aurelienpierre.com <http://aurelienpierre.com>