Hi

DT has actually two scrollbars for the lighttable. One is located at the
outer most right edge and one at the outer most left edge of the main
window.

However, they are not accessible with a mouse because they're overlaid
by the 'side panel open/close click areas' (or whatever they're called).
The side panels have their own scrollbars.

It always annoyed me that I could see the scrollbars but I couldn't use
them. It would be great of someone could fix that.

Stock Kubuntu 16.4 with current git DT.

Rolf