Hi there,

On 2017-10-12 09:50, Tobias Ellinghaus wrote:
Am Mittwoch, 11. Oktober 2017, 20:04:34 CEST schrieb Rolf Meyerhoff:
DT has actually two scrollbars for the lighttable. One is located at the
outer most right edge and one at the outer most left edge of the main
window.

However, they are not accessible with a mouse because they're overlaid
by the 'side panel open/close click areas' (or whatever they're called).
The side panels have their own scrollbars.

Precisely.

No, they are not "accessible" because they are not scroll bars in the first
place. We just draw some grey rectangles of various shades as an indicators.

Well, they are. At least the one associated with the modules pane. I can click and scroll on that one.

It always annoyed me that I could see the scrollbars but I couldn't use
them. It would be great of someone could fix that.

That would be less of a fix than a new feature added. One that I were not
opposed to. But it's definitely more involved than just moving the widget to
another place and wiring up a signal.

I think I will see if I can find time to look at this issue - whether the outer one is a scrollbar or not. If the latter, I can perhaps copy stuff from the modules pane.

(Looking closely now, I do see a small difference at the top and bottom of the two "scrollbars". The modules one have rounded corners, while the light table one do not.)

~Jørn