Adam -

You're my hero!

I'd hate to have to use a Windows box and proprietary software with my new
camera until the next Darktable development cycle.

I'll get samples up there as soon as I get the camera (which will likely be
a few weeks), I just hope this release doesn't go live until a7rIII support
is included.

By all accounts, the a7rIII is very popular and selling very fast. It would
be a shame not to have support in the next release. Just I just noticed,
after joining the list, is in RC mode right now.

Thanks, so much for your time! :)

Bob
in Reno, NV

---